[PD-dev] saving when an array or scalar is focused closes main patch

Federico Camara Halac camarafede at gmail.com
Wed May 10 00:51:29 CEST 2017

Hello,

Pd-0.47-1
(osx 10.11.6)

Sometimes I hit Cmd+S by reflex when an [array] or [scalar] canvas is
focused and this ends up closing the main patch (even if the array is
inside a subpatch).

It is not the case when the array is inside an abstraction: in this case,
the abstraction is saved and its canvas is closed but the array or scalar
canvas remains open.

I think it makes no sense to 'save' those objects like that but, is there a
reason/solution for this? I couldn't find anything on the list about this
and thought I should share this here.

Thanks!

fede
--