[PD-dev] Deken missing sources for 'iemguts/0.2.1'!

alex adrcki at gmail.com
Fri Jun 30 16:03:42 CEST 2017

Hi,

I just compiled iemguts from here[1] on a Raspberry Pi 3. I want to
upload the compiled objects to deken, but typing:
deken upload -v 0.2.1 iemguts/

throws this error:
Checking puredata.info for Source package for 'iemguts/0.2.1'
Missing sources for 'iemguts/0.2.1'!

Checking Pd's website I can find the sources, like here[2].

Should I go ahead and upload with --no-source-error? I guess the source
files must be included due to GPL licensing, right?
The source files are included in the src/ directory which is in the
iemguts/ directory. The only thing I did was a "make", and then I
removed the .o files from src/.

[1] https://git.iem.at/pd/iemguts
[2]
https://puredata.info/Members/zmoelnig/software/iemguts/0.2.1/iemguts-v0.2.1-%28Sources%29-externals.zip/view