[PD-dev] Update to extended icons?

Alexandre Torres Porres porres at gmail.com
Mon Jul 3 00:22:45 CEST 2017

I kinda hate the new icon and I don't think any new icon should be taken
without more people taking a look at it and sharing their two cents. I have
the same problems with it or agree with the rest, to highlight a few.

> * the new one is too wide and thin, doesn't quite fit into the overall
> square profile of the macOS icons

+1

> * I don't think it needs the tilde

+1 - I think it should NOT have a tilde, that's a major change, and it's
fine without it.

I think it just needs some tweaks to find a more middle ground with the
> vanilla and extended icon.

Extended and Vanilla are basically the same, right? And the extended one
has a better quality, how about  just adapting from the extended icon with
minor changes? This is very drastic, jumps to my eye, and it's not getting
better with time.

cheers