[PD-dev] 0.48 test release date?

Miller Puckette msp at ucsd.edu
Mon Jul 3 00:26:35 CEST 2017

I'm just thinking about this.  I think I want to "freeze" things July 14 (Bastille
Day) or thereabouts, and make a "pd-0.48" branch then.  (Heretofoore I've been making
branches only if I wanted to go back and fix bugs, but I think its better practice to
do that when ready to stop adding stuff).

At that point I can keep on merrily applying PRs to the main branch but only apply
bug fix and documentation PRs to the 0.48 branch.  So that would suggest getting any
functional changes in over the next 2 weeks, then any doc updates before the (hoped for)
finalization date Aug. 1.

cheers
Miller