[PD-dev] 0.48 test release date?

Alexandre Torres Porres porres at gmail.com
Mon Jul 3 01:13:25 CEST 2017

> I'm just thinking about this.  I think I want to "freeze" things July 14
> (Bastille
> Day) or thereabouts, and make a "pd-0.48" branch then.  (Heretofoore I've
> been making branches only if I wanted to go back and fix bugs, but I think
> its better practice to do that when ready to stop adding stuff).

Let me see if I get it correctly, you mean stop with feature additions by
july 14th, and then have another 2 weeks of fixing bugs related to the
features added? Or do you mean stop with the new stuff but keep working on
bug fixes and other things?

There are at least a couple of bug fixes that I really hope could happen
for 0.48 - one of which I was trying to fix with Matt Barber ([nbx] not
displaying 'nan' anymore). I ask all this just so I can plan for it.

cheers