[PD-dev] building with msys2

IOhannes m zmoelnig zmoelnig at iem.at
Wed Jul 12 09:55:19 CEST 2017

On 2017-07-12 04:05, patrice colet wrote:
> I'm pleased to see that build system works without src/makefile.mingw,
>  --enable-asio works if I export the asiosdk headers directories,
>  I don't know how to tweak the makefiles for having portaudio finding them.

great that it works.

two things:

- on w32, the autotools build is known to produce binaries that
"somehow" work, but there are also know problems when it comes to
compiling and/or loading externals; see [25]

- do you want to do a PR on github to include your changes to configure.ac?

- would it be possible to configure your mail-client to properly quote
the emails you reply to? i'm spending more time figuring out what is a
reply to what and who said what than with the actual content.

fmgsdr
IOhannes

[25]  https://github.com/pure-data/pure-data/issues/25