[PD-dev] 0.48.0 release status

Alexandre Torres Porres porres at gmail.com
Fri Jul 21 21:14:44 CEST 2017

> Ok all, at this point we've nailed most of the bugs and feedback so far.
> The latest PR is https://github.com/pure-data/pure-data/pull/123
>
> As far as I can tell, the only remaining things which could be
> done/included for the release are:
>
> Small Stuff
>
> * Remove midiin & sysexin Windows warnings in x_midi.c (& update help file)

You mean this, right? https://github.com/pure-data/pure-data/pull/79

But there are no "Windows warnings" here, so I don't know, maybe it's also
something else.

Anyway, just made another "simple stuff" request, so I suppose, which is an
update to the documentation of expr, that includes information on the
latest additions and fixes. https://github.com/pure-data/pure-data/pull/132

But I'd like to bring attention to a bug for expr that I hope we could fix
before the final release, which is the fact that in windows, the expr
object cannot be instantiated when calling atanh(), asinh() and acosh(), such
as in [expr atanh($f1)]. I reported that in
https://sourceforge.net/p/pure-data/bugs/1293/ - I understood from Shahrokh
that Miller had this on his list, if I'm not mistaken.

cheers