[PD-dev] 0.48.0 release status

Dan Wilcox danomatika at gmail.com
Fri Jul 21 21:44:38 CEST 2017

Those functions are in the windows math.h if you're using Visual Studio 2012 or greater. I think it would be relatively easy to check the MSVC version in the preprocessor and disable those functions if it's too old.

https://stackoverflow.com/questions/15539116/atanh-arc-hyperbolic-tangent-function-missing-in-ms-visual-c

enohp ym morf tnes
Dan Wilcox
danomatika.com