[PD-dev] 0.48.0 release status

Alexandre Torres Porres porres at gmail.com
Sat Jul 22 19:59:45 CEST 2017

Sure, I get and I agree it can be about 90% (I said I didn't care getting
to 100%). The question is wether we'd change the metrics as well so things
would look the same and consistent with Pd Extended and Purr Data too. But
I get that this needs further discussion and more people giving feedback.

cheers