[PD-dev] [pure-data:bugs] #1303 Weird behavior when undo creating an object

Zack Lee cuinjune at users.sf.net
Fri Aug 4 10:30:35 CEST 2017

---

** [bugs:#1303] Weird behavior when undo creating an object**

**Status:** open
**Group:** v0.38.4
**Labels:** bug undo
**Created:** Fri Aug 04, 2017 08:30 AM UTC by Zack Lee
**Last Updated:** Fri Aug 04, 2017 08:30 AM UTC
**Owner:** nobody

Hi, I'm using Pd-0.47-1-64bit on Max OSX 10.11.6.

I found this weird behavior today which you can reproduce by the following steps.

1. create an object box and type any object name (for example, type "spigot")

2. As soon as you type the object name, create another object box (or a number box). You will see an empty object box being created right below the object you just created.

3. Undo creation using shortcut (Command + z on Mac OSX)

4. You will see an empty object box is just created on top of the first object you created.

Here you can see my original post from the Pd forum.
https://forum.pdpatchrepo.info/topic/10924/weird-behavior-when-undo-creating-an-object

I hope this can be fixed in the Pd-0.48 stable release.
Thank you!

---

Sent from sourceforge.net because pd-dev at lists.iem.at is subscribed to https://sourceforge.net/p/pure-data/bugs/