[PD-dev] libpd multiinstance issues, pd: unknown message dsp 1

Dan Wilcox danomatika at gmail.com
Mon Aug 14 12:52:04 CEST 2017

We haven't completed really integrating the new changes in libpd yet ala an official libpd_* API that should help with these kinds of issues. If you run in good ways to isolate the instance calls so problems don't happen, let us know.

Also, the current pd sources are not up to date with the 0.48 release. I will do that for now at least.

> On Aug 14, 2017, at 12:00 PM, pd-dev-request at lists.iem.at wrote:
>
> I'm using libpd master: 9a0bbd2a2b461c8345d5df5e9d347510b37756db
>
> Any ideas whats up? I used to explicitly load the libpd.so into its own
> memory space from a unique temp file and that worked but wasn't ideal. Real
> multi instance support is going to be nice once I can get that going :) It
> seems like it must be an initialization or compile flag issue?

--------
Dan Wilcox
danomatika.com <http://danomatika.com/>