[PD-dev] Pd 0.48 app bundle without src dir

Dan Wilcox danomatika at gmail.com
Tue Aug 15 12:05:02 CEST 2017

It's an easy fix.

I originally thought creating the app bundle with the full source tree files and the compilation step .o files was a bug and not a feature. The resulting .app is thus smaller. The app bundler script was written before the pd con and I didn't recognize the feature when presented.

I'd say that if Pd is easier to build, we don't need this but I'm probably wrong. At the very least, the header directory can be named back to "src"

> On Aug 15, 2017, at 12:00 PM, pd-dev-request at lists.iem.at wrote:
>
> Dan was unaware of this when reorganizing the build scripts for the
> bundle, and while I'm writing this he opened an issue suggesting a
> fix:
> https://github.com/pure-data/pure-data/issues/181 <https://github.com/pure-data/pure-data/issues/181>
--------
Dan Wilcox