[PD-dev] Pd 0.48 app bundle without src dir

katja katjavetter at gmail.com
Tue Aug 15 13:42:35 CEST 2017

Does the new build script automatically create a complete and
deterministic source distribution for the app bundle? Or do you still
need to add and configure things 'by hand'? One conclusion from PdCon
sessions about building Pd was, a source repository snapshot is not
necessarily the same as a source distribution. Pd for OSX used to be a
combined source / binary distribution. If the build is hard(er) to
reproduce without embedded sources, I guess they should better be
included like before. When this is the preferred approach for deken
packages, why not for Pd.

Katja