[PD-dev] Whole directory path uploaded on deken

IOhannes m zmölnig zmoelnig at iem.at
Wed Aug 16 19:22:25 CEST 2017

On 08/16/2017 07:19 PM, alex wrote:
> I compiled iemguts for ARMv7 and uploaded it on deken. When I downloaded
> it to test if it works, the whole directory tree where the original
> files are located in my computer was downloaded, which is this:
>
> home/alex/pd_patches/modular_synthesizer/externals/iemguts
>
> Did I do something wrong when uploading (I guess I did)? How can this be
> corrected? How can this be avoided?

this has been reported as https://github.com/pure-data/deken/issues/147

a simple workaround is to run `deken` in the parent of the library you
want to package.
do rather than:
--deken package ~/pd_patches/modular_synthesizer/externals/iemguts--

you should instead do:
$ cd  ~/pd_patches/modular_synthesizer/externals
$ deken package iemguts

mgf
IOhannes