[PD-dev] Whole directory path uploaded on deken

alex adrcki at gmail.com
Wed Aug 16 20:33:22 CEST 2017

On 08/16/2017 08:22 PM, IOhannes m zmölnig wrote:
> On 08/16/2017 07:19 PM, alex wrote:
>> I compiled iemguts for ARMv7 and uploaded it on deken. When I downloaded
>> it to test if it works, the whole directory tree where the original
>> files are located in my computer was downloaded, which is this:
>>
>> home/alex/pd_patches/modular_synthesizer/externals/iemguts
>>
>> Did I do something wrong when uploading (I guess I did)? How can this be
>> corrected? How can this be avoided?
> this has been reported as https://github.com/pure-data/deken/issues/147
>
> a simple workaround is to run `deken` in the parent of the library you
> want to package.
> do rather than:
> --deken package ~/pd_patches/modular_synthesizer/externals/iemguts--
>
> you should instead do:
> $ cd  ~/pd_patches/modular_synthesizer/externals
> $ deken package iemguts
Ok, makes sense, but typing:
$ deken

I get:
bash: deken: command not found

I did follow the instructions in the developer directory of deken, but
maybe I didn't do something right. As a work around I guess I could copy
the directory I want to upload to the deken/developer directory
directory, or I could cd to the parent directory of the externals I want
to upload and type:
$ ~/deken/developer/deken

which seems to work

I guess now I know how to upload packages. Can the "faulty" package I've
uploaded be corrected somehow?