[PD-dev] atoms not same height as objects?

Roman Haefeli reduzent at gmail.com
Mon Sep 18 13:03:23 CEST 2017

Just to add another data point of opinion: I would find symbol and
number atoms with same size as message and object boxes visually more
pleasing than the current smaller boxes.

Since Dan insinuated that he'll address "harmonization" of box sizes
between platforms, please consider releasing those graphical changes in
the same release, so that there will be only a single point in time
where graphically elaborate patches break.

Thanks,
Roman