[PD-dev] atoms not same height as objects?

Kevin Haywood khaywood at ucsd.edu
Mon Sep 18 19:39:40 CEST 2017

If you’re considering cleaning up things of this nature, then I’d add that outlets currently only extend two pixels into objects, messages, etc., whereas inlets extend 3 (and are therefore much easier to see).  This is the case on macOS, at least.

If this was by design, then please ignore : )

Cheers,
Kevin