[PD-dev] atoms not same height as objects?

Dan Wilcox danomatika at gmail.com
Wed Sep 20 18:53:00 CEST 2017

I'm thinking of having, at the very least, a start flag to choose the extended styling ala "-style extended." This could be used as the basis for adding some sort of styling file parsing/loading, but that's beyond what I'm looking to do right now.

What I have now is the extended sizing, colors, etc working with Vanilla, largely using diffs from https://github.com/uliss/pure-data <https://github.com/uliss/pure-data>. I don't want to replace the traditional style, but there are some use cases for the extended styling such as the different rendering for audio & control inlets & outlets as well as the gray fill for atoms making their distinction from object boxes easy to see.  I may move some of this to a different branch so we can look at things separately and I do not want to ignite some sort of styling war.

I will go back first and move just the object sizing stuff into a single commit first, then look into other styling stuff. I also have some IEM guis zoom things working as well, so this stuff in particular might be more suited to a bug fix release.