[PD-dev] atoms not same height as objects?

Dan Wilcox danomatika at gmail.com
Thu Sep 21 13:23:02 CEST 2017

No, I was thinking more for the filled object boxes, colors, etc. The sizing of things would be the same since, as you point out, it's a nightmare if the sizing stays different.

In any case, I'm walking back a bit to port the sizing stuff first as I feel there are probably better ways to handle color & fill without hardcoding two headers (or such) with values.

> On Sep 21, 2017, at 10:19 AM, pd-dev-request at lists.iem.at wrote:
>
> so people are supposed building their GUIs to be pixel-by-pixel correct
> (because this seems to be what many here *want* to do), and then we have
> a flag to destroy their attempts?
> and when you hand out your patches, there's a README saying that "this
> patch must be opened with the '-style extended-is-the-new-legacy' to
> look correctly"?

--------
Dan Wilcox
danomatika.com <http://danomatika.com/>