[PD-dev] Remove "make app"?

Miller Puckette msp at ucsd.edu
Tue Sep 26 21:09:50 CEST 2017

I'm still using "make app" for now - I still don't have PPC build working
otherwise.  So maybe we can justleave it in as a fossil for now.

I'd report my travails with my PPC build but I think they're down to my
still using 10.6 to compile, so not worth fixing for real - I'll just keep
rolling a special click for PPC using Tcl/Tk 8.4...

cheers
Miller