[PD-dev] message crash when using menuclose on patch

Antoine Rousseau antoine at metalu.net
Wed Sep 27 16:51:16 CEST 2017

I just found out that if 2 instances of the same file are opened, sending a
"pd-PatchName.pd menuclose" crashes Pd. I don't know if it is related to
your problem.

If only one instance is opened, crash happens pretty rarely, but it
happens...

see attached test.

Antoine Rousseau
  http://www.metalu.net <http://metalu.net> __