[PD-dev] message crash when using menuclose on patch

Antoine Rousseau antoine at metalu.net
Fri Sep 29 11:47:27 CEST 2017

I don't think closing a patch using its $0 could fix this:
"if a message sent to a channel has the effect of changing immediately the
number of receivers for this channel, then Pd is likely to crash."
It would also be the case if sending to a $0 related channel I think ;
while clearing a subpatch (aka dynamic patching) doesn't lead to this
condition.

OTOH I really don't know why it seemed to be different in Pd-extended or
older vanillas...

Antoine Rousseau
  http://www.metalu.net <http://metalu.net> __
http://www.metaluachahuter.com/