[PD-dev] 0.48-1 release plans

Miller Puckette msp at ucsd.edu
Wed Nov 29 17:46:05 CET 2017

To pd dev:

I've been trying to merge all the various pull requests that are bug fixes
and cleanups (holding off for now on any 'enhancements' - I think getting
bugs fixed is going to be challenge enough.

I think some of the clang t_int vs. intstuff still needs straightening out;
it sometimes conflicted with other changes and I don't have a compile chain
handy that complains properly when int sizes get changed without a cast.

I put this right in 'head' on a clone of my own repo; it compiles OK for me
here on linux/64 and widows-32 so I think it's provisionally working, but needs
lots of testing.

If there's no reason not to I'll just throw that all in my own 'head' and push
it all back to the git repo.

Meanwhile I've got m own list of 1/2 dozen bugs to try to fix.  I'll be fooling
with that over the next week or so.  With luck I can get a 0.48-1 'test'
version out by early next week .

cheers
Miller