[PD-dev] Pd macOS app naming

Dan Wilcox danomatika at gmail.com
Fri Dec 1 20:21:20 CET 2017

I can add the architecture to the info string, although I believe IOhannes is adding/has added support for the pd core to send it's compiled arch tire info to the GUI. This is mainly for deken but it would be helpful in general.

The other way to do this is to use the file command ala:

file /Applications/Pd-0.48-0.app/Contents/Resources/bin

> On Dec 1, 2017, at 6:44 PM, pd-dev-request at lists.iem.at wrote:
>
> Date: Fri, 1 Dec 2017 12:44:21 -0500
> From: Federico Camara Halac <camarafede at gmail.com <mailto:camarafede at gmail.com>>
> Cc: pd-dev at lists.iem.at <mailto:pd-dev at lists.iem.at>
> Subject: Re: [PD-dev] Pd macOS app naming
>
> Pd.app would be fine, yes. But, i think some flag should be added to
> distinguish 32 from 64 bit versions, like the current *-i386.app one, or
> simply Pd-32.app. This would be helpful when using Gem on OSX, for example.

--------
Dan Wilcox
danomatika.com <http://danomatika.com/>