[PD-dev] Pd macOS app naming

Federico Camara Halac camarafede at gmail.com
Fri Dec 1 20:48:10 CET 2017

I think it can also be present in the "about pd" text accessible via menu.
On that note: it was also mentioned in the list that it would be good to
have info about the compilation as well, so this can all be in the same
place I guess; also i read somewhere that the "about pd" thing itself could
be a patch.

http://fdch.github.io/tv