[PD-dev] Pd 0.48 app bundle without src dir

Miller Puckette msp at ucsd.edu
Sun Dec 3 00:08:21 CET 2017

I'd like to distribute sources.  I believe they're included in the Windows
releases but not in the Mac ones.  Also, if we move to an autotools Windows
build (which I think we'll have to in order to accomodate 64-bit Windows
builds) the sources won't be included.

One possibility would be to include the source distribution tarball in the
distributed Mac and Windows versions.  You'd no longer just be able to change
something and hit 'make' - instead you'd have to download the whole autotools
horrorshow and do it the "official" way.  I don't like that idea much but
perhaps it's better than nothing.   At any rate, at least for the sake of
archival completeness it would be better that way.

cheers
Miller