[PD-dev] IEM GUI position & size

Pierre Guillot guillotpierre6 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 7 13:36:31 CET 2017

After more investigation, the bounds of the patch (in fact the bounds of
the GOP) include the border size (the thin red/black line) but the IEM's
GUIs don't include their border. I have to increase their sizes by 1
(assuming that the border size is 1, I should have increased the size by 2
* border size but it works with 1). I've pull the last Pd version (0.48.1)
into libPd but I think the same offset was the same with Pd-0.48.0.
Cheers