[PD-dev] IEM GUI position & size

Dan Wilcox danomatika at gmail.com
Thu Dec 7 14:29:04 CET 2017

No. They are the same.

Some objects simply have (always had) an offset based on the outline thickness and/or the label. It should be apparent when looking in the code.

The work I did was to fix zooming, import the object sizing from Pd-extended, and fix any bugs I found. I did not change the existing behavior or sizing of the IEM guis (hopefully).

> On Dec 7, 2017, at 12:00 PM, pd-dev-request at lists.iem.at wrote:
>
> With libPd, calling the getrect function of the IEM's GUIs gives
> coordinates that seem to be slightly different from what is really drawn.
> I've seen in the Github PR 227 (
> https://github.com/pure-data/pure-data/pull/227 <https://github.com/pure-data/pure-data/pull/227>), that the IEM's GUIs have
> been updated. Do the size and the position of the objects has changed?

--------
Dan Wilcox
danomatika.com <http://danomatika.com/>