[PD-dev] [pure-data:bugs] #1307 Problems with Deken

Ticket 1307 1307 at bugs.pure-data.p.re.sf.net
Tue Dec 19 12:25:06 CET 2017

---

** [bugs:#1307] Problems with Deken**

**Status:** open
**Group:** v0.47
**Created:** Tue Dec 19, 2017 11:20 AM UTC by Anonymous
**Last Updated:** Tue Dec 19, 2017 11:20 AM UTC
**Owner:** nobody

Hi there,

I freshly installed PD Vanilla 0.48.0. When trying to use the search function of PD (Help.../find externals), it returns this error message:

wrong # args: should be "::deken::status msg"
wrong # args: should be "::deken::status msg"
    while executing
"::deken::status "
    (command bound to event)

I tried to fix it by implementing deken manually (https://github.com/pure-data/deken). After I did so, the error-message does not occur, but no matter what I am searching for, I don't get any results.
I tried to implement some libraries completely manually, but again: It works neither in the app specific folder, nor in the global nor the user specific folders. After adding the needed flags, i receive that the concerned library could not be loaded...

I tried Pd-extended, it worked fine so far, but people told me, PD Vanilla is suppose to have a better performance, that's why I would like to change the system.

I am running PD on a MacbookPro 2017 on Mac OS Sierra (10.12.6)

---

Sent from sourceforge.net because pd-dev at lists.iem.at is subscribed to https://sourceforge.net/p/pure-data/bugs/