[PD-dev] dynamic clone?

Miller Puckette msp at ucsd.edu
Mon Jan 15 19:42:52 CET 2018

Yep, I've been thinking about auto-allocation for some time now - there are
questions how to make it work well in real time, since every time a new instance
got created it would force a re-sort of the whole DSP chain.

Meanwhile there's no reason it couldn't take a message to reset its creation
arguments.  Highly non-real-time again of course.  I'll keep that one in mind
next I get to work on clone~.

cheers
Miller