[PD-dev] What should I look for after "Floating point exception"?

Ed Kelly morph_2016 at yahoo.co.uk
Tue Jan 23 10:38:09 CET 2018

Thanks Antoine :)
It was the line "it's the way integer division by zero, which is undefined behavior, manifests on the particular implementation" that led me to find the flaw (one of my indices was out-by-one).
Interesting it's called "Floating point exception" when it's an integer operation that causes it, but as the person who posted that rightly said, it's a misnomer.
Cheers,Ed

For Lone Shark releases, Pure Data software and published Research, go to http://sharktracks.co.uk