[PD-dev] Multi-instance support for key objects

Pierre Guillot guillotpierre6 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 1 14:58:43 CET 2018

Hi,

The objects [key], [keyup] and [keyname] can't be used in a multi-instance
context. The are bound to **static** symbols generated in the setup()
methods so it breaks the multi-instance support. I added a commit to fix
this on this Github PR: https://github.com/pure-data/pure-data/pull/288.The
PR already integrated the fix for the stack count issue. I hope it's fine
for you if I make all my multi-instance and multi-thread corrections in
this issue, otherwise I can split everything in separate PR.

Cheers,

Pierre