[PD-dev] pdlibbuilder and static linking pthread by default on Windows.

Lucas Cordiviola lucarda27 at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 7 17:50:38 CET 2018

There were many problems back in 2016 with people that didn't have pd-extended installed. For them when downloading from deken many objects didn't work. One of the causes was that those "extended" .dlls where using pthread-GC-2.dll. This file was installed by pd-extended installer on windows system folders.

Attached is a list of missing dlls on 2016.

Now we have included those dlls in each pkg so [externals] work without having pd-extended installed.

The actual libwinpthread-1.dll could change in future MinGWs so externals compiled today may stop working.