[PD-dev] pdlibbuilder and static linking pthread by, default on Windows.

IOhannes m zmölnig zmoelnig at iem.at
Wed Feb 7 21:07:50 CET 2018

On 02/07/2018 08:33 PM, Martin Peach wrote:
> Ah I see, more secret stuff...

while this might seem annoying and offputting to you, it is really just
a very basic and common git workflow.

> I got this one:
> https://github.com/pure-data/pure-data
> and ran autogen.sh and configure from the top level.
>
> Where would I find this other branch of which you speak?

if you cloned via git, you already have it:

$ git checkout mingw-autotools-nolibdir

(on the URL that lucas posted, you can also download the entire branch
as a ZIP-file; but really: getting used to git and using it pays off
endlessly)

gfmadsr
IOhannes