[PD-dev] Array - how to get the drawing mode

Miller Puckette msp at ucsd.edu
Thu Feb 22 17:17:59 CET 2018

Arrays are actually scalar objects; you get to their template using
the sc_template field.  You can get it using

template_getfloat( template_findbyname(x->x_scalar->sc_template),
            gensym("style"), x->x_scalar->sc_vec, 1);

and change it using

        template_setfloat(scalartemplate, gensym("style"),
            x->x_scalar->sc_vec, (t_float)style, 0);

cheers
Miller