[PD-dev] [PD] Fwd: external help, please

Pierre Guillot guillotpierre6 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 26 14:24:24 CET 2018

Hi,
As Miller explained previously, Pd reuse the inputs and outputs vectors for
optimization purposes so an input vector can correspond to an output
vector. When you write into an output vector, you can also write into an
input vector then when you read it after, you have false values. To prevent
that, in your example, you need to write the inputs' samples into a
temporary vector before writing anything in an output vector (to ensure
that it doesn't overwrite an input). You should have a look to the pull
request that I created on your repo for multigate~.

PS: The problem with mtx is in the perform method. The main loop goes
beyond the vector size, you should simply remove it and move the scope of
the "gate" vector.

Cheers,
Pierre