[PD-dev] Current GIT master builds are unable to load Gem on Windows

Lucas Cordiviola lucarda27 at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 20 19:37:21 CET 2018

Here --> http://lucarda.com.ar/x/Gem-not-loading-w32.zip

On 2018-03-20 05:48, Lucas Cordiviola wrote:

Oliver and I did some tests on compiling Pd for windows.

We found that the current master branch can't load Gem.

We can load it with Miller's build or with self builds from
"pure-data-mingw-autotools2" branch from January ‎9, ‎2018.

We are sure this is not an "msvcr71.dll" issue or a "-lib" issue.

We get:

C:\\Users\\Lucarda\\Documents\\Pd\\externals\\gem\\gem.dll: couldn't load

ouch.
good catch.
do you have the failing binaries available?

since i'm not a w32 guy, any help is much appreciated.

fgmasdr
IOhannes