[PD-dev] how to configure PD to find ASIO when compiling with mingw?

Lucas Cordiviola lucarda27 at hotmail.com
Tue May 8 07:18:57 CEST 2018

Looks that --enable-asio must be passed to ./configure.

I have no experience on cross-compiling but when compiling on windows
ASIO is included by default with no need to specify it on ./configure.

This is verbatim from
https://github.com/pure-data/pure-data/blob/master/INSTALL.txt#L327-L338 :

----
Once the packages are installed, you should now be ready to build Pd.

The following audio APIS are available on Windows and can be
enabled/disabled
via their configure flags:

* MMIO: --enable-mmio or --disable-mmio (default enabled)
* ASIO: --enable-asio or --disable-asio (default enabled, if found)
* JACK: --enable-jack or --disable-jack

For example, to build Pd without MMIO support:

     ./configure --disable-mmio

--------