[PD-dev] pd.lib & msvc - missing symbols

Dan Wilcox danomatika at gmail.com
Wed May 23 17:28:22 CEST 2018

I'm glad it works. Again, this is all thanks to Christof and Lucarda's work over the winter for the Windows builds.

Christof, if you have a chance, could you add this info to the externals-howto readme, if it's not already there? https://github.com/pure-data/externals-howto <https://github.com/pure-data/externals-howto>

> On May 23, 2018, at 4:07 PM, pd-dev-request at lists.iem.at wrote:
>
> Arf... Indeed that was my problem. I didn't define the exported function
> manually at linking time (using /export with the cl) but directly in the C
> file using PD_INTERNAL because the approach is similar to the one presented
> in the MSCV documentation to create dll (
> https://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/ms235636.aspx <https://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/ms235636.aspx>) and it worked
> pretty well until now...

--------
Dan Wilcox