[PD-dev] PD AutoComplete Plugin

Henri Augusto Bisognini msndohenri at hotmail.com
Sat Jun 9 21:25:54 CEST 2018

Hi!

It's my first time here! I'm sharing with you a vanilla auto complete plugin.

https://github.com/HenriAugusto/PD-AutoComplete-Plugin

Right now it needs some testing but in the future i think it would be nice if it could be distributed with vanilla, like deken. That's why i'm starting this thread in the dev-list.

I've tested it extensively on my windows machine those last two days but couldn't test in OS X or Linux. Fill an issue on github if you find any bugs.

It was based on Yvan Volochine's work that was idle since 2013. I embraced the project and i'm willing to maintain it!

Cheers,

Henri.)