[PD-dev] PD AutoComplete Plugin

Henri Augusto Bisognini msndohenri at hotmail.com
Sun Jun 10 19:15:32 CEST 2018

I've emailed Yvan about that and he's willing to change the code's license. But we're not sure how it should proceed.

Just to make sure: he would have to create another minor version (0.43 in that case) to be able to change from GPL to BSD or LGPL, right? Or can he just change the license right away?