[PD-dev] distributing a collection of externals and abstractions using deken

Joseph Larralde joseph.larralde at gmail.com
Sun Jun 17 13:17:10 CEST 2018

Hi list,

Apologies if I didn't browse the archives enough before coming here, but
I remain with a stupid question.

I have a couple of externals I'd like to publish using deken, and the
doc is explicit enough to allow me to do this.
But, along with these externals, I have some abstractions I've been
using for a while and I'd like to "bundle" them with my library.

What is the cleanest way to organize my stuff in this case ?
For example, I looked at cyclone's repo, where I found a nice way to
organize my code, its dependencies and the built objects, as well as a
collection of abstractions, but there is neither a .dek file nor an
objectlist in there, and I'm not sure about how one would proceed to
package it with deken.

I guess there must be scripts to achieve this in other existing
libraries ...
Could anyone please point me to a good example or give me a simple answer ?

Thanks,
Joseph