[PD-dev] PD_LONGINTTYPE

Alexandre Torres Porres porres at gmail.com
Sun Jun 24 23:03:47 CEST 2018

yeah, that was quick :) since this was before merging my requests into the
running 0.48-2/49 branch, I reiterate to consider merging these simple
documentation updates as well.

https://github.com/pure-data/pure-data/pull/292
https://github.com/pure-data/pure-data/pull/359

And if we're picking "random" fixes to consider, I'd also like to highlight
this [declare] fix from Dan which I think is really important:
https://github.com/pure-data/pure-data/pull/205 - actually, I was hoping
that to be part of 0.48-1, as this is really needed since 0.48 came out

cheers