[PD-dev] PD_LONGINTTYPE

IOhannes m zmoelnig zmoelnig at iem.at
Mon Jun 25 10:06:09 CEST 2018

On 2018-06-23 21:35, Miller Puckette wrote:
> OK... I need to fix a few bugs and quirks and put out a nice stable 0.48-2 -
> I'll pull teh original one for that and hold off on more-toward-double-precision
> for 0.49.

one more thing: it seems that you haven't really included the
PD_LONGINTTYPE patch yet (which is really towards compiling (a
single-precision Pd) for win64 rather than about double-precision).

this might be because i confused everybody with my "update/0.48-2"
branch advertisment.

just for the record: i usually close the PRs that i include in the
"update/0.xx" branch, so they don't show up on the list of active PRs
any more. if i don't close them for whatever reason, then at least i
leave a comment that the PR is included.

fgmasdr
IOhannes