[PD-dev] alignment of signal vectors

Miller Puckette msp at ucsd.edu
Mon Jul 2 23:28:24 CEST 2018

Well, there's currently no way to get signals on a guaranteed boundary, but
that's something I want to do in the future.  I also want to allow objects
to delay creating their input and output vectors (possibly avoiding promoting
scalars to vectors for efficiency, and also allowing obejcts to create and/or
deal with alternative vector sizes, for instance for multichannel signals).

I've also been looking at your polynomial cos~ approximations - I can't get them
to run as efficiently as you seem to be able to, and couldn't immediately
figure out if I needed to change compilers, or compile flags, or what.  But
that also is on the list :)

Miller

on it once and didn't go deeply into all the