[PD-dev] roadmap for Pd-0.49?

Henri Augusto Bisognini msndohenri at hotmail.com
Sun Sep 2 04:52:37 CEST 2018

Hi! Since we got on the subject of 0.49 do you guys mind if i ask a couple questions about what's planned? Just out of curiosity and excitement : )

-I see there's a PR (#383) that adds a delete method for [pointer]. There's any forecast for that feature? I've been waiting that one heh

-Also will 0.49 come with the intelligent patching features IOhannes been working on? That will be a dream come true.

Cheers
Henri.