[PD-dev] roadmap for Pd-0.49?

IOhannes m zmölnig zmoelnig at iem.at
Mon Sep 3 19:43:14 CEST 2018

On 9/2/18 10:54 PM, Miller Puckette wrote:
> It looks like some of it (the 'connect' menu item and one form of multiple-
> connect) also appears in the PR I merged.

yes.
mainly because i started the infinite-undo implementation as a reponse
to some users complaining that the multi-connect features would only
partially-undo (namely: a single connection, out of multiple)

>  I'd certainly like to get the rest
> in (and yes, it would help if you can figure out how to make it merge
> cleanly).

i've updated PR374 so it now applies cleanly.

gfamsr
IOhannes

[374] https://github.com/pure-data/pure-data/pull/374