[PD-dev] keep master on github stable

Christof Ressi christof.ressi at gmx.at
Tue Sep 4 04:52:58 CEST 2018

I see. The reason I was asking is that many OSS projects have both master and develop branches so people can choose between the latest stable version and the newest stuff (accepting possible regressions). So all the real work would happens on the develop branch and whenever a release is out (after the feedback and bug fixes from the test releases) the master branch gets updated. but this is just an idea for the future. don't bother now :-)

Christof