[PD-dev] [PD] Setting Code::Blocks (MinGW64) to compile pd externals

Christof Ressi christof.ressi at gmx.at
Wed Sep 5 16:57:19 CEST 2018

just to show you, how simple it is. this is how a complete makefile with pd-lib-builder might look like:

---

# Makefile for mylib

lib.name = mylib

class.sources = myclass1.c myclass2.c

datafiles = myclass1-help.pd myclass2-help.pd README.txt LICENSE.txt

include Makefile.pdlibbuilder

---

and building your external is as simple as:

> cd /path/to/source
> make PDDIR=/path/to/pd

Christof