[PD-dev] bug in dollar sign handling

Antoine Rousseau antoine at metalu.net
Fri Sep 7 17:17:31 CEST 2018

> this one has been fixed in the mean time. just grab the latest master.

yep, sorry I was lost in the history while going back in the past. So this
is fixed.

I proposed a resolution (PR #425) of the bug I reported (dollarsym
regression). Wasn't related to backslashes changes at all, actually...

Antoine Rousseau
  http://www.metalu.net <http://metalu.net> __
http://www.metaluachahuter.com/
<http://www.metaluachahuter.com/compagnies/al1-ant1/>